BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

What does it mean to b a lady??

Ok so im a twitterer lol n Solange is one of the ppl i follow....so like 2 or 3 wks ago she was talking bout how much she hate hair......long....short....wateva lol. N i totally agreed wit her. Then she talkied about how she cut her hair twice before. ok so fast forward n i c this photo on global grind:

so ppl were goin so hard on her lol.......i mean really talk about her like that? She just dont feel like dealing wit hair no more. I feel her on that bc I feel the same way. LMAO i mean I did the same thing..lol. Sometimes ppl go through things n they dont wanna have to deal wit society's restrictions lol.Who says that girls cant get a ceaser?? Why cant I go to a barber and get an edge up?

So this made em think back to how ppl always say certian things are unlady like. SO really who is the person that says certian shit a lady dont do? So i googled how to be a lady...just to see what I got:

and:

and finally i got:

So this is what I need to be a lady.So this made me look up the definition of lady. There were over 5 definitions in one dictionary. To me thats crazy. When I think of a lady I think of a woman who is taking care of her business and has her priorities straight. SHe fly and she handle her business. I mean some of the people I think of as lady's I looked up and they said they were the most unladylike women. Like are you serious. WHo is the person in charge of saying who a lady and who not?

iono i guess I just feel like calling a person unladylike is just like calling them ghetto...I mean honestly Everyones definition of a lady is different because everyone is different. You shouldnt put anyone down or think of them as less of a lady because they do something that you dont agree with. Thats just brings me back to solange hair. She does what she want to do and others should'nt judge her because of that. Everybody should just worry about if they are doing them or bringing people down with what they say....because honestly if we go by what OTHER ppl say then we wouldnt b INDIVIDUALS!

0 comments: