BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

throw it in the bag

Ok so even though I like the regular version i think im liking the REMIX so much better. Its faster and more of a party song to me while keeping the same concept for the song. I wanted to write about this very concept. My fav part of the song has to be when (fabolous if im not mistaken) says "They say it aint trickin if u got it they lying, i say it aint trickin if she gotta u mine yall niggaz aint gotta worry bout me n mines>" thats the flyest shit I ever heard. Fabolous always say really slick stuff thats sweet. But thats how it should b.....you should hold ya partner down..they sghouldnt have 2 worry about anything. That doesnt mean he gon take care of you because you suppose to want a woman thats independent and can handle her own. "I had to ask her wat u doing n that caddy..she said bc u my baby i b stunting like my daddy." See fabolous again..thats how its suppose to be....a man taken care of his woman, but she also taking car of herself....


0 comments: