BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby momma RULES

1st let me start off by saying.....
1. im not calling any body a baby momma specifically
2. I dnt like the word baby momma bc for sum women it degrades there mothering abilities
3. This is my opinion
ok so bakk to the matter at hand...wat are these "rules" (i kno thats wat ur saying lol) ok well as a mother of one I have cum across many people who have children whether they be male or female. It is my experience that males treat their "baby mommas" differently regardless if their together or apart. They treat them with a certian degree of respect and "they can't do nothing wrong" type of attitude. SO I kno sum of guys are thinking that im wrong but once I tell you a few of the rules I think that you will probably reconsider.






RULES

#1 Baby mommas are always the fall bakk person

-u dnt believe ok well think about it...wen u n ya girl go through problems or no longer together who is the 1st person that show up? call? text? aim? etc ya baby momma. Sometimes they real slick wit it and blame it on the child and then they ease they ass right bakk in2 ya life and guess wat you let them lol. And thats fine bc like the rule says she is ur fall bakk person. Wen u aint gettin none she will b there for u 2 give u wat u need...which brings me 2 the nxt rule


#2 Baby mommas are always there to satisfy you sexually.

-That is to say, yall have a kid together so obviously yall had sex...so who is the person u gon go to wen u n ur "drought" n the other shorties acting crazy...the baby momma will comply...she probably would b hype. n thats fine yall got history together...yall have a kid(s)together...






#3 No matter wat ur baby momma do to the girl your dating or the girl you wit your ALWAYS gon have an excuse for her


-ok so think about it wen ya baby momma n ur gf get n2 it who do you talk to? Its just like the movies why did I get married the nigga (spawn lol) nvr said nething to his baby momma he always said sumthing 2 his WIFE. which is really fukked up n my opinion. If your baby momma is crazy u need 2 control her bc if ya girl only gon take but so many bitchz n hos lol. Its crazy but most guys protect them.






Now I know many of you are probably like how u gon to call b baby

0 comments: