BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Smuts on a rise...........imma have 2 kill a bitch

okey dokey kiddies...sorry i had 2 b absent 4 a few days but I am a mom lol. but neway bakk 2 the subject at hand....smuts. Ok so for those who know me I use the word smut very, very often because that is a word that best describes who im trying to describe, if that makes any sense. Ok so let me first tell you what a smut is......a smut in MY defination is a ho, slut, jump off, etc.


But to better clarify I basically call girls who go after other ppl men...or girls who have a certian mentality smuts. yall know im going 2 give examples right lol.



EXAMPLE 1: say your in a relationship with a guy who has several female friends...but he is faithful and doesnt even look thier way. But they are always texting him and calling him or just tryin 2b around him. 9 times out of 10 those girls are smuts. Their tryin to take your man away from you.lol. ok I kno your probably saying "maybe their good friends" ok you think that if you want but I just use my self. I have plenty of males friends and I text them now and then and see them when I get a chance but if they have a girl I take it upon myself to meet her and let her kno that im a friend. And then I make sure that I do not disrespect her by calling or texting late night or around the clock. Thats not my man so therefore I do not need to be up on him all the time........a smut will definately try to get you out the pic so she can fukk him...because thats what she is...a smut.

EXAMPLE 2:If you meet a girl and she is very careful about wat she says about her past....9 times out of 10 she's a smut. She doesnt want anyone to know where she goes or where she has been. Most ppl are pretty open about their past because the past is what makes you the person you are today. In a smuts case its the same thing but the difference is a smuts past is what made her a smut...lol.






EXAMPLE 3: ok so this the last one....a smut uses her body to get wat eva she wants....n usually wat she wants has something to do wit her body. get it? ok so most smuts use their body for attention and to get things frm ppl. Most (not all) strippers are smuts.......prostitutse are defiantely smuts....most video girls are smuts. They use their body to try to get ahead instead of using their brains like most girls do....smdh.

I will end this note with a smut list lol.....some ppl may call this hating but I jus want to give you guys real examples.......so ok now i only think one of these girls is a stripper but she sucks bc no1 wants to give her money lmao: Ashley oblien.......ashley washburn....brittany young.......brittany (but i dnt kno her last name sorry lol)......heather aka t.r..

#1 rule smuts nvr deserve respect...respect and smut cant even b n the same sentence lol...peace


0 comments: