BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

nice guys finish FIRST

ok so i kno this is not the quote that everyone is used to seeing. Yall like "girl you definitely got this wrong." well I wanna explain something to you, this is completely right......in my world that is. I like nice guys. Yup, I do. Now when I say nice guys I don't mean the kind of guy that doesn't stand up for himself or one that lets people walk all over him.


I DO NOT WANT A GUY THAT IS NICE ALL THE TIME BECAUSE THOSE KIND OF GUYS ARE WEAK AND HAVE THE SPINE OF A JELLY FISH. Sorry I dont mean to be rude I just want to put my feeling out there. In my book a guy that is sweet and caring is a nice guy. This is not to say that a nice guy can't be "hood" or popular or wat eva. I know alot of nice guys that are
popular with their friends, play sports, and even play girls, but the difference between the nice guy im describing is the way that he treats his girl, woman, gf, etc.

He treats his other half with he respect she deserves and demands. He believes in chivalry.


He treats his lady as such. He is in love with her and adores her. He only wants her mentally and physically. He puts it on her and is selfish with her.


This is why he does not cheat on her or degrade her. He is a nice guy lol. He is a gentlemen. He wants to grow old with her and build a family with her. He loves her.

Now not to say that he lets her get away with murder or becomes a punk but I guess what I'm saying is that a normal guy that you know has this potential in him. I know plenty of guys who are normal, regular guys who are competitive, like sports, play sports, in fraternities, have the reputation of being a "ladies man" whjo totally change when they have gf. Its not like the girl changes them but in a way I guess they do. Their still the same person but they catch the "nice guy" disease called luv. This is such a beautiful thing that all anyone can do is respect it.

0 comments: