BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

men vs. women n NUMBERS

howdie......i recently had a convo with him (my some1 special) and we were basically talking about how many ppl we had sex with. The funny thing about this convo was that he was scared to tell me how many people and I was nervous of his reaction. After that was all said and done we had a really deep convo about how guys numbers are expected to be high and women numbers are expected to be under 10.


ok so dnt go thinking my number is high bc its not and at the end of the blog I will reveal my number bc I really dnt care wat ppl think about me n wat they call me bc the person who opinion does matter accepts me for me.....ok so bakk to the matter at hand. Growing up as a child I always had a problem wit the things my family didnt allow me to do. Not bc i was a bad ass child but bc I was the oldest (for the most part) of my cousins and immediate siblings but nvr could do the things they were allowed to do. The reason my mom n gma always told me was "well Jakia their boys and your a girl how would you look if you did that?" And the little rebel bitch in me always wanted to scream "I would look like Jakia!" I hate how society raises women and men to think that a woman is suppose to be polite, quiet, and virginist. See this was a problem for me because 1 I am no quiet woman....if you know me you probably shaking your head and saying "that she is not." Ok so why do I have to be quiet and 2 I enjoy sex. Yup I said it I feel that a maybe a lil bit of a nympho but I have great self control lmao.

While women have to live up to this impossible sex free lifestyle think about it....wat is a man expected to be? loud, obnxious, overly sexually active, rude, and etc. Why is that?


Why does society think that we should be total polar opposites....what about the women such as myself who are loud by nature and can't help being that way? Societies destiny for us is to be outcasts...thats not right...


ok so now bakk to the whole numbers thing....wen me n him where talkin he said something that made alot of sense "a womens 5 is like a guys 25." That shit crazy...really crazy. ok so I have a quick scenarios

scenario1: A girl loses her virginity at the age of 16 has 10 bf frm 16-24. She has sex with each one of her bfs. Says she has a time in her life (say 19-21) where she doesnt have a bf but like most women still wants to have sex so in her "drought" she has 1 cuddy buddy and then later has another. This makes her # 12. SO my question is does that make her a ho?




scenario2: A guy loses his virginity at the age of 14. He has 2 real gf frm 14-24. When he is not in a relationship he has 1 cuddy buddy every 6 months which is about 16 altogether. When he was in college he had 4 1 night stand along with his cuddy buddies. SO that makes his # 22 does that make him a pimp?




By no means is this right......this is soo bias and wrong...point blank... i mean honestly it shouldnt b 5>25 just because the gender of the person is different. If you had like 10 partners n dated none of them ur a hoe male or female.




If you have had 10 partners n dated then 4 periods of time then to me ur not a hoe bc u were n real relationships wit these ppl.....so the moral of the story ladies n gentlemen is a number is jus that a number....its not the quanitity its the quality...n as for me....my number is (drumroll) 7.lol so call me a ho or a jump off or wateva but honestly I nvr really cared wat ppl called me eva lol...peace

0 comments: