BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

boys will b boys

yea boys will b boys, but my question is wen will these boys grow up? honestly how long will sticking ya thing n everything moving......playin with girls heart....lying.......and trying 2 act like a man go on. Will you be 25 with no1 2 hold at night or even someone u kno u can call on......does it bother u that u have hurt the heart of so many women? idk n i dnt understand the minds of boys......how can u act like a man n pretend 2 b something that u r not. I mean if u gon play around....a real man would tell a woman he is seeing..."im not interested in a relationship right now" how hard is that. Now i kno u probably thinking that someone has recentlt dne it 2 me but no ur wrong i just observe n c how things happen. Boys crave attention....regardless if its bad or good....they crave it n need it.....so they will do childish things just 2 draw a reaction outta u, but a man he doesnt want any bad attention bc it might hurt his image n he is out of his childish ways........ok another thought.......if a girl is just 1 of ur options y not tell her so? she going around thinking that "yea im wifee" wen she is really on a long list of things 2do....me i rather would b upfront tell me wat i am so i can kno my place n kno ur place.....n me if u r jus a distraction usually u will kno....but if u r n option........i will show a different type of interest.....n by all means if u cum up 2 me like a man n ask me a questions i will HONESTLY answer ur question.....this is y women r usually good at relationships....9 times out of 10 they r honest...but not a man.....SMH b a man n b honest.....or mayb i should say b a woman n b honest LMAO

0 comments: