BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

its ben a long time


So yea its ben almost 2 wks since i ben up here. Sorry ben kinda busy. Was preparing for a big party n got side tracked frm blogging. So ne ways.....life has ben wonderful. It seems like wen i feel like i am at my lowest......God steps in..........and picks me up n helps me brush my shoulders off. Very recently me being single and not talking to any1 had me feeling a certian kinda way. I felt like subconciously i was waitin 4 my x. Like i had myself out there but not really taking advantage of ne oppurtunities. Well, guess wat all that has changed. I realize that I am a beautiful, loving, caring, sexy person and I should not keep all this 2 myself. I should share it woth someone. N u kno wat i did i started really being out there n open. n im proud of myself. I kinda feel like a new woman n a dorky kinda way but it dnt matter bc i started 2 c ppl that i kinda like. i started having convos wit ppl that r kinda dope............n ppl who listen 2 me, n wat i say, n r interested n me as a mother, n my daughter.........nvr thought guys could b like that! Sometimes wen i give advice 2 my friends n other ppl i 4got 2 listen 2 wat i say n take it n myself. I have 2 stop thinking about the past n the person who hurt me bc guess wat he not thinking about me...he doing him.......wat he wants who he wants how he wants.............im no longer n that equation.......so i have 2 set up a new theory with a new equation so that it will equal my HAPPINESS..........mayb this guy im digging aint the 1 but guess wat he making me look at men like i have a chance 2 find 1 that will b my 1..........lol........i luv wen things go my way!

0 comments: