BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

what else can i say

ok so after a very trying wk im FINALLY hme n VA. What else can i say but i am happy. i mean yea im dealing with alot of shit now but things look like their on the up n up........I have ben put through much worse and made it through so all i have to do is jus keep my faith. I mean i havent even heard frm the "jermaine stalker" n a very long time so thats always good news. I can start my job hunt bakk bc i dnt have 2 babysit no lil kids. My daughter is n good health n my fam really enjoyed babysitting her n NY. I dnt have stress of grades right now...even though thats kind of a bad thing but like i said faith! its keepin me going n knowin n the bakk of my mind that God really does have something planned 4 me (as well as my daughter) keeps me motivated. I CAN DO THIS. I WILL DO THIS. i will prevail, no doubt about it lol. It jus takes time....smh....but u know on another note; sometimes i feel like jus as things r goin my way something comes n the way n knocks the shit outta of my hand. n ppl wonder y i smoke bud sometime......i b fukkin stressed lol, really comeon ppl.

0 comments: