BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

*quiet time*

ok so i want 2 explain something........1st the definition of OPEN. i use that word alot so i thought i could explain it.....open is wen a person of the opposite sex has u excited n has u feelin the little things u feel wen u r n luv, but let me b clear being open does not mean u luv that person. No it jus means that u feel like u have known them 4eva n it doesnt feel like u jus met. U feel like u can do things with them that u normally wouldnt do n say things u normally wouldnt say 2 a person that u jus started hanging wit. Ok me i normally would not b open 4 NE ONE! i have not ben open.....i have to explain......4 ne1 since my daughters father. I mean i luved him so clearly he had me open. but i think i might b a lil open a lil bit, lol. Now me being open doesnt effect my judgement bc if the nigga do something side ways he will awaken the bitch n me n i think i might scare him a lil bit lol. but i mean really...it has ben yrs since i actually liked some1 literally. I mean i like ppl but something always shows me n the 1st wk of me texting them that this shit will not b working out lol. but this guy is a lil different. Now im not saying that i kno him n luv him n all that shit bc i did jus start talking 2 him n aint ben that long, but i must say i am a lil open lol. Im a lil hype 2c where things will go n how they will turn out. Im smiling a lil bit bc its like wen u go on a road trip n u pass by a factory n its smells raw, disgusting.........n then u pass by n cum 2 something like a beautiful field of roses.........he is like a breathe of fresh air. HAHA again do not think im all n luv with him im jus happy that i have things n ppl n my life now that have made me completely n totally b ova the baby daddy LMAO.....i still feel like i wasted my time with him n shoulda jus let him go on with his many girls that he had........but i did get my beautifull daughter out of the deal lol. n even if this guy dnt work out n he turn out 2 b a liar or cheater like sum others i kno...guess wat i still have SHANIYAh n the CHEETAH girls. N regardless of anything im moving on 2 the nxt chapters n my life n i nvr thought i could go on 2 those chapters without jermaine, but guess wat i can n i am....YES!!!! thank u jesus.......lol.....thanks 4 the breathe of fresh air n my life n i hope that u let this work out or even if it doesnt bring something my way that will.........bc u kno i need a bakk up plan......n right now i kinda dnt have 1....but yea im open A LIL BIT bc i like em a LIL BIT LMAO!!!

0 comments: