BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

twice n a day!

so i recently was reading (n finished) the book by steve harvey "act like a lady, think like a man."



and n one of the chapeters he gives i guess u can call them reasons on y guys cheat.......and alot of the reasons do make sense but i mean there should b no reason y a man should cheat. Me, personally i feel like if i am n a relationship with u n u have the need 2 cheat then break up wit me. I mean really n honestly u feel that u want another woman mentally (yea u can mentally cheat) or physically enough n u cant help yourself then tell me u want 2 take a break........let me kno that right now u gotta get sum things straight with yourself.....like that 1 song by donnell jones wen he like he dnt wanna hurt her. Dnt hurt me jus break up wit me so u can fukk who eva u wanna fukk, but dnt have me lookin stupid thinkin that u honest n committed n u aint. This is wen the bitch n me finds out n carries ur ass 2 the left......yea i do find out n i do something about that shit. But yea sorry got upset frm the past a lil bit. u can avoid alot of drama n yelling n fighting if you would just break up wit the girl n let her know that ur lil man is being bad. Now dont always expect her 2b a good girl n stay n not do shit bc trust n believe we girls have "lil women" that misbehave n wen daddy wanna leave mommy will party!

0 comments: