BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

AnotHeR DaY!!!


You know I say that I right about luv but tonight its gonna be a little different. I have been a little depressed lately and alot of that has to do with our economy. I know, I know people are tired of hearing about politics, but I just want to put my 2cent in. I was working at a job for a good amount of time and for the most part of loved it. Yea, the pay was not that great, but guess what I made enough money to pay my bills and also had money left over to shop a little. I just feel like since I been hearing about the recession it has been hitting me personally. I mean I went from living on my own, going to school, and working a steady job to jobless, living with my mom, and potentially having to quit school. Its crazy!! literally I am contemplating selling crack (j/p) or joining the damn military. N I hate the motherfukking military (this is a true statement)!!! It jus seem like a lot of the peole around me are feeling the same way. There are no jobs to bne given for those who are qualified. I am sitting here right now in my junior year of college wioth literally years of customer service and retail experience under my belt and I cannot find ! job. Thats crazy. I have a child to provide for and this is what I have to go through. I mean life should not have to be this hard for people that are trying to do the right thing and gt things accomplished!! but yea had to vent a little....2moro dont worry I will go bakk to talking about love.....and ifyou need advice ask n you shall recieve!!

0 comments: