BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

stREEt liGHts


Yea its another kanye songs but I like it n i dnt care wat no one has 2 say, lol. But I been going through alot since my bday. It seems like wen i turned a yr older i got a yr worth of bad news and bad things happen to me. It has ben really hard, but guess wat the moments have passed and the events as well. Because of these things happening to me I am a stronger person. Now i do have to give credit to my best friends (better known as the cheetah girls, also known as my wife and my mistress lmao). The have been there for me and supported me and sat right nxt 2 me as the shit was going down. They even helped me move outta one place n n2 another. They were there wen i was being blamed for shit I didnt do and even wen i was gettin messages frm a very dirty person. But like kanye song say those moments go by so fast just like being in a car and seeing strret lights pass on the streets. Its like moments n time passing you by. Damn that go hard. I was in the car the other day looking out the window on the interstate and it all clicked. There they were all the bad moments passing me and there I was leaving them behind me never to see them again. They are moments in my life.......street lights on the highway of my life! After I pass those lights I will come up to new and ones n this time they will be brighter and maybe I'll slow down so I can actually admire them!!!

0 comments: