BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not a baby MOMA wit DRAMA

It has come to my attention that a certian person has got their account hacked into and this certian person and the ppl they assoc. theirselves wit feel like it is me. Now I don't understand 1 how i can b blamed for a situation like this when I dont kno ne accounts passwords and I didnt make ne of these accounts up. I know no 1 will believe me but wat eva. for the pass couple of wks I have ben tagged to notes and sent messages frm this person thinkin that it is the father of my child tryin 2 hurt my feelings, but I realized a couplde of days ago, like why wouuld he do that n we barely even talk, well we dnt talk at all, but still that is a little strange. Then 2day I am woken out of my sleep by a text alert on my phone frm my myspace. I did write him a message on myspace asking about fb and guess wat ladies and gentlemen this bitch has the nerve to write me bakk. NOW I am angry ok. It takes alot for me 2 get pissed off bc I dnt really pay attention to him and the women that he keep ne more, but this bitch is crossing the line. Now obviously, me n him will nvr get bakk 2gether, n i am not worried about him bc after april we will b doing things the right way, but damn can I get a fucking rest. Now i kno im the baby momma n should b a target but if we dnt talk how the fukk u gon digg through old shit cum up wit my name and jus start assuming u kno shit about me? u dnt kno me, yes im quite but this is by choice. Im not his girl no more so why should i make noise about him? none of these girls do nething 2 me or my baby and the ones who say shit 2 me i say shit bakk. so MISS imma hack in2 his account 2 get bakk at him, guess wat? u stupid he dnt want u no more obviously n he done moved on to the nxt 1. if you really did ur research u would have read wen i said that a VERY long time ago. Once he done he move on to the nxt 1 (LMAO didnt mean to make that rhyme). but REAL TALK if i find out who u r n u live newhere near me I will have a few chice things to say 2 u n really dnt let me see ur ass n the street bc this shit is crazy. I told jermaine to stop messing wit these young girls n u gotta b young 2 do this shit. 2 have the time 2 do this shit. 2 even figure out how 2 do this shit. I mean really this shit is crazy. I dnt even understand how u did this shit, but fa real fa real, dnt let me find out who u r bc despite the fact that i dnt like his other bitchz i think i will tell them who u r n let them fight ya ass........but really crazy stalker bitch leave me the fukk alone!

0 comments: