BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

not lookin

They say that if you want 2 find a significant other that u must not look 4 1, that u r suppose 2 keep urself busy. THIS is very hard 2 do. I must admit that yes I am looking, but i must admit that this is a hard thing 2 do. I mean 4 one I am a picky individual. I have even ben told that i am high maitenince. I do not agree. I just really believen chivlry n that a man is suppose 2 pick u up n pay 4 shit. I believe n the whole open the doors and all that good stuff. I mean im not a gold digger bc I dnt want u payin 4 me 2 live but if we go on a date y cant u pay 10 for a damn movie ticket? but yea ne way I am picky. I do not give everyone my number bc if u look crazy u probably r lol. N then if i do give u my number n u gotta b careful wat u say boo bc im the type of bitch that will cut u off 4 sayin 1 wrong thing. I kno thats crazy but i am a psychology major n i feel that i analyze ppl n if u do not pass the analysis then u r not the 1 for me! But on the other hand I do want somebody 2 fill this void I have. I want some1 i can introduce 2 the fam n the cheetah girls n someone i can laugh with n talk 2. SOmeone I can introduce my daughter 2 n go on dates n make me as hapy as i make them. A prince charming, n no they do not have 2 b perfect bc NO ONE n this world is perfect but mayb they can b the perfect person 4 me.........mayb God created them jus 4 me, n me jus 4 them. Maybe we were meant 2 b 2gether! Iono i jus feel a certian kinda way about the ppl that I meet n that do try 2 take it there with me. I feel like 95 percent of guys lie or cheat n there is only that small 5 percent that dnt, but of that 5 percent 3 percent are taken. So that leaves us single girls with a small 2 percent, then u have 2 think about it there is a biger percent of girls n this world then there r guys......so u c y i have given up on luv? See y i say imma b single 4eva? Its bc i only have a small 2 percent of the male speices 2 compete for n me i am not 1 to compete. Dnt get it twisted wen i do go out i do look fly, but im not the girl thats gonna cum up 2 u n b like "i saw u lookin at me frm across the rm." N y do u ask do i not do that bc again i believe n chivlry n if a guy thinks im attractive n steps 2 me correct guess wat? he will walk away with a name n seven digits lol.
I just think that i will b wasting my time if i approach a guy, its weird 2 me. I can c u everyday doing the same thing n feel like u r the best lookin nigga i have ever seen. u can give me the cum hither look n guess wat i will smile at u n talk about u 2 my friends but I WILL not cum hother n ask 4 ur number. Mayb it stems frm me being shy? iono but the only person Ihave EVER approached n my life was the father of my child n u see eventually that did not work out. So i figure that maybe me approachin a man is not a good look! lol yea but ne way outtie lol

0 comments: