BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

sitting here thinking

about the past. You know the past is a crazy thing. Even though there maybe many things in the past that we may regret EVERYTHING, and I do mean everything ladies n gentlemen, makes us who we are. Now in my case there are things about myself that I hate. I blame the past for these things. Like, for instance, it is very hard for me to trust what guys say out their mouth. I mean I really want to, but my ex hurt me so bad that he basically ruined it for every other person I try to get with, or even try and get with me. Its crazy how that works. Now I'm sitting here thinking that every guy that I ever talk to will be a liar and cheater because I had bad experiences. The past is what makes us and shapes us. Even though there are things I hate there are also things I love. I love the fact that I have very high standards for people I date. I am a strong believer in chivlry and jsut being sweet. I do thank my ex for that because regardless of the situation he usually was a gentlemen.
I mean I'm like most girls. I love love point blank. I love being in love and having that significant other to count on and trust in. It's just really hard to find a person that is on the same level as you are. I really truely believe that there is smebody out there for everybody, but maybe God forgot to make my special somebody. Maybe I'm destined to be a single woman forever. Maybe i should be with my daughter forever just us two until she finds her husband. Then I will get a dog lol to take care of and occupy my time.


Photobucket

0 comments: