BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

hEartLeSs




I must first point out that Kanye West is my favorite rapper. If you like him YES and if you dont well thats your opinion. Heartless is one of my favorite tracks on the 808 album that really hit me close to my heart. For those who dont know I'll run it down real quick: he dated a girl that he been through mad shit with and they are basically going through a break up. She acting crazy and so is he. He basically asking her how could she act this way towards him after all they been through. After all this he still love her and even though he put on this fasade he still really cares for her, and he knows that she still loves him. Ok so I really feel this song. I feel both ends of the spectrum. Like, I feel the girl. How you gone act up nigga and then expect me to be the same old me. You want me to be the same person I was yesterday. No I am not. I will not treat the same because I don't even look at you the same. I am heartless.......I dont have a heart and I want you to know it. I want you to be mad and pissed and I even want you to cry at night because thats wat I did, you feel me. So how are you gone be upset that I'm acting different after "all we been through." Negro please.


Then, I do understand his side. I know I messed up, but thats "the old me." I'm a different person now. I can be the person you want me to be if you just give me a chance. How you not just gone give me a last chance? Thats crazy, you suppose to love me. You suppose to be my baby, my love. We suppose to grow old together and have 5 kids and live the AMerican Dream! but then you wanna act crazy! how you gone act brand now?? but yea.....its crazy. love is like that. When you think that you love a person and then they just do you so wrong and then when you give up on them they get mad at you. I say that about myself alot that I'm heartless......

0 comments: